Wednesday stew

Good morning; I have to vent this morning. I had my dogs at our "private" field for a good dose of exercise yesterday when someone came into the field. Tilley couldn't care one bit who is in the field as long as I keep tossing her ball. But at the time this person invaded our privacy; it was Luke who was doing the retrieving. It is essential that Tilley be in a down stay during Luke's turn or he won't be having a turn. She is like lightening and he doesn't stand a chance of ever getting the ball before her.

So in walks this guy who I see all the time with his tiny little poodle. Luke is in the middle of a retrieve so I call him to me and surprisingly he comes very quickly. Luke is one of those dogs who just has to go and greet other dogs no matter how much I do not want him to. Oh he always comes back right away but he has to go; even when I can see that it is a very bad idea. So I had Luke by my side.

I really couldn't understand this guy being in the field, its sort of a one family field. It is not a dog park so when it is in use, you stay OUT. He knows me and my dogs; he saw my car parked at the entrance of the field which says SherrisPhotographics.com on it so he knows its me. So there I sit with my poodles in much anticipation of the next throw, waiting and waiting and yep, waiting. He is wandering around, occassionally glancing our way.

Finally the smaller version of my dogs takes a crap. That's what we were waiting for. The guy makes a feeble attempt at looking like he is searching for his missing dog poop bag and then slowly wanders away. AH HA!!!!! he is one of the lame dog people who don't pick up after themselves. This is one of the things that bothers me the most. This field where I bring my dogs is really nice, I don't know what I would do without it actually. It boggles my mind how people can just let their dog take a crap and leave it. AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH I don't get it. Honestly, I'm going to put up my own sign at the field; PICK UP YOUR DOGS SH**.

Okay, I'm vented. Jessie has been under the weather the last couple of days. Friday night my husband and I went out to see GARTH BROOKS http://garthbrooks.com/ Wildfire show in LA. That's right 4th row center, amazing. Anyhow; while we were away Jessie took advantage and scarfed back several chocolate bars and peanut butter cups my son happily left on his bed. I found this out the next morning. Luckily there wasn't much chocolate on either but there was a heck of alot of sugar. So she had been in a "I feel crappy" type state since Saturday morning.

Yesterday when I returned from a photo shoot; was the first glimpse that she was feeling better. She greeted me at the door with a ball in her mouth doing her happy routine. So she is feeling much better this morning and is begging to perfection again. Think she learned her lesson? I know she didn't! Ask me how I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you.