Luke update

If you could have seen Luke lastnight you would know that he is feeling better. I was out shopping with my daughter and we then met my hubby for dinner. When we arrived home; Luke was in his finest spinning formation. With his mouth held open wide he was huffing his happiest of huffs. He was spinning and jumping like a mad fool.

Once we got in past the whirling maniac he continued to huff for over a 1/2 hour. He was very happy that we were home. I made his dinner and he ate almost all of it; then out into the rain where he had to be called in. I looked out to see him just standing; the windy rain hitting him in his face as he inhaled the stormy weather. Perhaps he was as happy with the weather as I am.

And to make him even happier I settled in on the couch downstairs to watch some Christmas specials. Luke loves when I am stationary. He brought me several toys plopping them into my lap. We did a couple of tosses and then he settled on the floor by my feet. Every so often he would look up backwards to be sure that I was still there; that he hadn't missed me leaving.

We don't know what was wrong with Luke and I hate that. I like to know what I'm dealing with but alas like usual we just don't know. But the important thing is for the time being he is much better. He has an occasional snuff but is pretty much back to his old self. He is shadowing my every movement, rubbing and huffing in sheer happiness at any family members appearance and is just basically really happy right now.

Not knowing what was wrong is scarey; you don't know what you are up against. But hopefully with his rhinoscopy they got whatever the problem was. And as usual I will keep a very close eye on every moment, behavior and emotion that Luke is having as well as the girls.

http://www.vin.com/proceedings/Proceedings.plx?CID=WSAVA2005&PID=11009&O=Generic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you.