Tell me




Have you ever wished you could tell everyone; something you had learned or experienced and you wanted to share it with the world?  This is one of the reasons that I love to blog; when I find new products, or simply new important information I want to share it with as many people as I can reach.  There have been times in the past that I have shared information; only to hear "oh I wish I'd known this sooner."    I have come across a new website that I believe is a wonderful way to share; and in a very important way.  This website allows you to rate a breeder; explain your experience either good or bad.

For all the wonderful breeders out there; you are going to love this.  For all the unscrupulous breeders who care about money alone; not so much.  The website is called The Breeder Ratings and is just up and running since June 29 of this year.  With more traffic to the site and people sharing their experience; there will hopefully be less sadness, and more pressure to step it up.  There is an unbelievable difference in the good and the bad; even more between the horrific and the above and beyond amazing breeders.  I have seen a good selection from just about every category; there is no comparison.  When I find a breeder who does it all right; who cares about the puppies so much, from the day they are conceived to the day they are in new puppy owners hands I like to spread the news. 

If you have had an experience; both good and bad I suggest you visit the site and tell others.  I believe this site will help others in the near future.  Families who may be or will be duped by the bad; may just be stopped before the purchase by hitting this site first.  Education is never a waste.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you.