Shooting Courage, looking good my man


Courage's story from OC Register

Monday morning and I wake to the sound of rain, again?  On any other day I'd be more than happy to hear the sounds of rain hitting my tool shed at the side of the house, but not this morning.  I've got an outdoor shoot that I cannot change; so it could be a duck and dive type of shoot.  Cameras and rain do not coexist happily, not unless you have one of those swanky rain coats for your camera which being that I live in Southern California do not have.  So I decided to put my faith in the weather man, he said it was going to end early.

About an hour before my shoot the rain stopped, yep the guy got it right today, thankfully.  I was going to see Courage again, we had another shoot set up and I was so excited to see him.  His owner told me that he had gained a few more pounds and was looking great, I couldn't wait to see him again.  The shoot was set up at one of my favorite parks, lots of open space and great scenery.  As I drove to the park I noticed that the sky was filled with beautiful clouds, fabulous.  We typically have glorious blue skies which look gorgeous but don't have the same effect as clouds, I love clouds.  So blue skies; clouds and a very happy and handsome boy to photograph, nice.

Courage looked amazing; he was happy, having fun and loving his life from my point of view.  He is intensely bonded with his new Mom, there's is a special connection no doubt.  After everything he'd gone through he's beams health and happiness.  Amazing what a little love, food and care can do.  This is definitely a happy ending to a very sad story. 

Looking for a gift for that hard to buy for person? give a gift that keeps on giving.  Help other like Courage by buying and giving Courage's calendar.  100% of the proceeds to to gsroc.org

1 comment:

  1. Woof! Woof! It was sad but glad for the happy ending. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear from you.