Some of my favorite shots from 2010

Looking back over the past year at my many, many canine photos there have been a few that stand out for me.  Photography and art in general is a very personal.  What you dislike, someone else may love.  What you might love to put on your wall, another may consider it a shoulder shrugging piece.  I pretty much love all images of dogs, no matter what breed or mix it is.  What I look for in my favorites is something that stirs emotion, any emotion. 

These are a few of my favorite, that were close at hand.  I have many more but you might be all day looking at them.  Happy 2011 everyone. 












4 comments:

  1. great pics thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh those pictures definitely stir emotions - they are some great shots. Wish you were closer to me - northeast Kansas.
    Kim (mom Beaglebratz)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful photos, Sherri! So happy you included the reading hour shot!
    Karen & Lucy

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear from you.