Ready..................ACTION


I've had a couple of great shoots this week; these are just a few of the images.  My absolute favorite type of photography is action.  The shots that you would have otherwise never seen.  Missed by our human eye.  After an action shoot I can't wait to get home to see what I've captured.  Often I am hoping that I got the shot that I think that I got.  And sometimes I'm completely surprised by what I captured.  Action shots can be so fast that you cannot catch the small but amazing images with our naked eye.


Action usually means fun.  Being that I shoot dogs, most shots are either running, swimming, jumping, diving, or catching etc.  So for a dog, this means fun.  And tons of fun for me as well.


A dog in motion is a thing of beauty, at least for me.  Of course I love most shots of dogs, sleeping, eating, playing and pretty much everything a dog does.  But if I had to choose............. it is action, a thing of beauty. 

3 comments:

  1. I agree. I've only done action shots of dogs of my own pups and friends but it's so much fun. And like you said, I can't wait to see them when I get home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures, we need to work on our action shots. We love to share your site with our clients on Facebook and specialize in Imported German Shepherds at http://www.gatorlandk9.com
    Please visit our Blog there and leave comments on your favorite subjects or send me an e-mail on what you would like to hear about. I will be posting to this Blog as well.

    Look forward to your daily posts.

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear from you.