Show shots

I was at a dog show yesterday and got some great shots.  I rarely attend dogs shows but figured as it was in my own backyard that I'd visit and have a look around.  I like this one as there is lots of room to move.  Here are a few, more tomorrow as I have to get Luke out for his walk this morning.  Have a great day.  Enjoy.


Great Pyrenees 


Bouvier des Flandres 


Old English Sheepdog


These two were cute, both four months old and apprehensive to say hi.  A Newfoundland and Golden Retriever.


Dandie Dinmont, check out those eyes.



Soft coated wheaten terrier



Cocker Spaniel



Standard Poodle

Standard Poodle


Bichon being groomed

More tomorrow.  I don't typical blog on Sundays anymore but will post more shots from the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you.