This is it.



The last day of 2013, wow; where does the time go?  Honestly, it seems like only yesterday that I was writing the last blog of 2012 and my These Are A Few Of My Favorite Things blog.  Here we go, another year.  I am really hoping that this is a good one for everyone.  One of the great things about blogging is being able to go back and look at what I've blogged about to jog my memory.  I have a horrible memory so being able to read my past blogs is great. 

I have to say that this year was most definitely better than the two before.  But I'm still hoping that the next will be even better.   Luke turned 13 years old this year; Elsa 2 years, another birthday is always cause for celebration.  Nothing monumental occurred except for the bee sting incident with Elsa.    There were few minor scares with Luke but nothing that didn't pass without anything serious.  If you have just joined as a follower of this blog; feel free to go back and read the years before.

Just about everything was covered this year; grooming, general maintenance, vaccinations, behavior, nutrition etc, etc.  I pretty much blog as I live my day to day.  When we go through something I try to share it with you all in hopes that it will help someone, even one person and/or their dog.  By far the largest readership was seen on my blog about "tail amputation, or docking."    I hope the blog answered some questions for folks and helped others come to the non docking change.  It's happening albeit slowly.

As we end this final day of 2013 and I look back; I think it was a good one.  There were MANY changes in this house and I'm sure there will be many more in the year to come.  I want to thank you all for your continued support of readership; both on this blog and all of my FB group pages.  Have a wonderful day today and a safe evening.  We'll see you next year.

Sherri


No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you.