The end of one story, onto the next.


                     Incredible to think that this was 2.5 years ago.  Seems like yesterday. 

It's gone, # 2 novel (And Back Again) is now in the hands of my editor.  Late Friday afternoon with memories in my heart and tears in my eyes I pushed away from my computer and hollered.  The story has been written and now needs the talents of an editor.  Of course it still has a while to go before it is on paper and available but the bulk of the work is done.  It has been a great deal of work putting some of my experiences, thoughts and life into a story.  The first book (PBJ and me) which is available to read now, was quite different than this one.  #2 is about twice as long and has a great deal more twists and turns.

PBJ and  me also available on Amazon in paperback and KINDLE versions. 

I love writing but after having a book in front of me asking attention for over two years; it is a great feeling to send it off and pull up a new one to work on.  And Back Again begins two and half years ago in actuality; the story plays out over a three and a half month time span.  I still cannot believe how much happened in such a short amount of time and reliving it over and over again until completion of the book has been therapeutic. 

As the first story (PBJ and me) began to unfold before me; I had no idea that a novel was underway.  For those of you who have read the book; you know that our story did not end up how we had planned at all.  Life has a way of doing that to us doesn't it?  We may have a plan but life has it's own plan for us.  Sometimes life plays out happy and wonderful; sometimes it does not.  But life is life and life itself holds countless experiences from the very tiniest of moments to the monumental ones. 

As you all know dogs are my life.  I am a long time dog trainer, professional dog photographer and writer; all of this fits nicely into And Back Again.  Its all in the book, every box checked; training, photography and writing all come together. 

So it is onto the next project; perhaps there will be a #3 novel, I do love a good story.  There is a training book waiting to be completed and a third children's book that needs attention.  In between the books are more shoots, both canine and human and training.  It's a crazy dog life, but it's mine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you.