Reaching more




"Can you just live with us for a while?"  she said as I very quickly got her out of control puppy, under control.  I've been a dog trainer for a long time; which has given me lots and lots of experience with different issues.  But every so often I come across something new; a behavior I have yet to see in my behavior modification years.  I love a challenge and sometimes a behavior needs to be pondered on.   There is nothing like hands on experience when it comes to modifying canine behavior.  That said, sometimes talking through it can go a long way.  Although you must know what questions to ask so that you can get enough information or answers to help.  

The birth of the online consult.  This came after wanting to help those too far for me to do hands on.  I was inundated on a daily basis with question after question.  HELP! was the general need, so now I am here to help.  No matter where you are, I am here to help.  I am loving the ability to help those near and far.  With one click you have access to the help you need.  

There have been a few of my consults that went from online to in person.  I have to say that it is fun to meet some of my clients I've been working for via cyber space, in person.  Each dog is exactly who I thought they were online.  This means that the questions and answers are spot on.  

Obstacles, behaviors and stumbling blocks that canine guardians struggle with can be rectified by thorough and personally detailed question and answer sessions.  Each dog, person and relationship is different so there is no one size fits all as far as help with behavior issues.  

Sometimes just talking through a behavior issue with someone in the know can clear away the confusion.  Dogs are simple yet complicated and until you truly understand how they work; figuring them out can seem impossible.   

I love helping others who love dogs.  Sharing my expertise so that guardians can achieve the most from their canine relationship is what it's all about.  Helping you to help your dog.  It's a win, win.  One click away. 

Leave me a comment, I love to hear from you.