Radio interview



This past Sunday I was on the Pet Keeping Magazine radio show.  It was broadcast live on Sunday the 12th at 3:00 PST.  If you didn't get a chance to listen and would like to then you can click on the link below.  Just a heads up, there is a VERY long music intro before the show starts.  

Pet Keeping Magazine radio show

This was my first radio appearance so I really didn't know what to expect.  It was really fun, heck I got to talk dogs for an hour and a half; not much tops that for me.  :)  But you all know that right?  The questions were all pertaining to dogs of course; but specifically about canines and humans living together.  

As a long time dog trainer and professional dog photographer; my very favorite aspects of dogs is the canine/human connection.  That bond between the two species is simply fascinating.  I love to help when things in the canine/human world is not going as smooth as it could be.  I also love to photograph it at its best; there simply isn't anything better than the silent connection that can be captured by an image.  

I thoroughly enjoyed doing the radio show and look forward to the next one.  

Leave a comment, I'd love to hear from you.