Diving into Facebook LIVE


We're live!


Cool, cool, cool.  I thought that I enjoyed blogging but man do I enjoy this new FB live stuff.  I've been noticing it here and there over the last week and finally decided to give it a try myself.  I made Elsa's dinner tonight and showed everyone watching how.  Of course like anything it takes some getting use to; but I have to say that so far I'm liking it a lot.

I decided to try it out on meal time because I'm pretty stationary; aside from the moving about cooking.  What I really liked about using it for cooking was that if anyone has a question right then, I can answer it.  Sure if you have a question when I post or blog I'll try to answer but it might be a few hours or days.  

Link to the prep work for Elsa's dinner

Like this blog, my GO LIVE will be about dogs.  That means that the main home for my GO LIVE will be on my Just dogs with Sherri FB page.  

I'm not a big schedule person and sort of like to be spontaneous so much of the GO LIVE will be as the feeling hits me.  Once I start being live more often then I may switch to a more routine thing....we'll see.  This is all new but so far very, very cool.  If you'd like to see more of my GO LIVE leave me a message or I'll see you over at my FB page.  

Have a great weekend.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you.