Human canine apparel-shooting dogs


I've started a new venture; Just K9s www.cafepress.com/justk9s I have just started to load the canine images on the site; it's going to take alot of work. With all the amazing images I have in my stock I wanted to share them with whoever would like to enjoy them.

I am taking images of dogs and working them up into the "art" category. Frankly I find dogs to be art on their own but I really enjoy Photoshopping some of my best images. I have a graphic arts background; coming from a family business Printing company.

I will be looking for new models of breeds which I don't have as of yet and always on the look out for just plain cute dogs. I love photographing dogs and my absolute favorite shots are always candids. Candids exude the real dog where a posed portrait shots lack personaility.

I love to capture dogs sleeping, playing and interacting with other dogs. And the faces; capturing expression is the best. When I've done a shoot and I am working up the images I will often have caught an expression that I didn't even realize. It is an extra added bonus from a great shoot.

Many people who are photographing dogs these days have many branches to their photography, weddings, babies, fashion and oh ya dogs. Dogs are a section all on their own in my opinion and to take a great dog image you have to know dogs. Frankly I could shoot them all day long.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you.