An off day

Today is an off day for me; you know one of those days where you're not quite sure what you are doing and when the day is done you are not sure what you did do. I'm out of whack for some reason; could be the latenight lastnight. Well for whatever reason; here I am writing my blog at 2 in the afternoon. Right now I am waiting to head out and pick up my cartilage. Sounds wonderful doesn't it?

I am hoping that it is what I'm thinking it is. I have not ordered it before so I'm not sure what to expect. Cartilage is a great natural source of glucosomine and chondroitin it is like a soft bone and entirely edible for the dogs. Or for anyone who would like to munch on it I guess. What I am hoping is that it is a good length; Jessie needs some really good chewing and she tends to just swallow if she can, so her very back teeth need some work. For some reason it is very hard to get back to hers. I can clean the poodles quite easily but it almost seems like Jessie has too many teeth for her little mouth.

The order is coming in just a few moments; this might be a regular purchase if I really like it and if I'm not too gross out by it. The last stuff I ordered was great, ground turkey with bone. The dogs loved it but it took me a while to get use to hearing the crunch as they ate. I have opted to give them meat and bones separately now, I feel I can better regulate the bone consumption if I give them a big bone to chew on.

Well I must be on my way; will let you know when I get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you.