Saturday morning

Wow; it's 9:00 and I'm still lazing in bed with the hounds. Luke is heading out in a moment with Dad for one of his weekend runs down in the canyon. These are the runs that Tilley can no longer do; but both her and Jessie will be heading out with me very soon. I will take them to one of the many parks that we go to; Jessie will be jetting around and Tilley following us at her own slow pace.

I love the weekends and this one we have everyone home. We will be celebrating a late Canadian Thanksgiving (it was actually last Monday) tomorrow with turkey and all the trimmings. The dogs will have turkey as well which will be a very nice change for them. It is after the American thanksgiving that I load up on turkey for the dogs. Last year I scored hugely at Albertson's grocery picking up 20 lb turkeys for $5.00 a piece when they were trying to get rid of them.

I also stocked up on canned pumpkin yesterday which I have heard will be hard to find soon. Apparently it has been a bad year for pumpkins; and you know what they say about scarcity? I will buy more the next time I visit Trader Joe's as well. We eat alot of pumpkin as well as the dogs and you all know about it as a miracle diarrhea cure right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you.