Found it, finally

I found it; I finally found it. Several years ago I was contacted by Pearson hall publications advising me that they were putting one of my articles in a text book. Being that they had already done this without my permission I was a bit miffed but happy as well. It is a great article and one worth reading I think. I never did receive the copy of the book I was suppose to get and never saw it. But this morning while surfing something else I found the book online. (It's the black book on the right) My article starts on page 690 and is titled Boredom blues begone. The fact that children are reading this article makes me very happy and probably this is the publication that I am the most proud of.

Then while searching some more I found the actual article; so here it is.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you.