The "In" virus


Okay; I'm sure you are all up to your eyeballs with the talk of viruses but here's one you may not have heard of. I actually got wind of it about a month ago when someone on my one of my lists asked if anyone was getting the vaccine for their dogs. From there I did my research about this information that was new to me. Then this morning I got this great newsletter written by my veterinarian on the subject. Please read it.

I believe that with all the new information coming out about over vaccinating our dogs; the big pharmaceutical companies are scrambling. What can they produce that every dog owner will need? Well I think that this one; the H3N8 is the new hope for these companies. And what better time to introduce it than now when everyone is freaking out about the H1N1 virus? My dogs will not be getting it.

Luckily there are people for the dogs and not just people for the money. These are some great links to have a look at as well with regards to vaccinations.

The Rabies Challenge Fund

Is your Vet still over vaccinating?

As a trainer I am a big believer of educating our canines but first off; educate yourself. Your dog is worth it.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sherri,
    Love your web site.
    Back in August I interviewed Dr. Jean Dodds about the dog flu and the dog flu vaccine.
    I wrote a blog on the subject and thought you might be interested.
    Semper Fido,
    Marilyn Wilson
    "Dog Flu - What to Do"
    http://blog.caninekingdom.com/?p=91

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear from you.