Pet Walker-plus

Last weekend I got a new leash to try out; test and review.  With a whole week of rain this is the first day that I was able to get out and give it a whirl.  I walk two dogs often; and like all of you who walk two dogs on leashes, mine get tangled.  I am constantly having the dogs wait for a minute while untwirl their leashes.  As the leashes spin together the dogs get closer and closer until they are too close for comfort.  So when I saw this leash it got my interest.

I love when I find a new product; I love great dog products.  There are a lot of products out there that are not great; some are a complete waste of time and money.  So when I stumble onto something that I think is a good idea; I gotta try it.  The company that makes these leashes is called Pet Walker-plus and is located in southern California.   I got a medium leash for my two standard poodles.  I liked the idea that they could cross back and forth and the leash would not tangle.  I also like that Luke can walk out ahead where he likes to walk and Tilley could remain behind me where she likes to walk. 



I really liked the leash; and found the hardware to be quality construction.  They offer nylon, leather and a combination of nylon/leather leashes.  The leather leashes were beautiful.  Plus they have a very cool attachment for the large leash which has a quick release if needed.  If you release the latch the dogs are released from the handle but remain joined to each other by the leash. 

The leash can be used for dogs the same size or two different sized dogs as each leash is specifically designed for a weight range.  I have a green nylon leash with two medium leashes attached.  I think this is a great idea if you walk two dogs at the same time.  Just imagine; no more tangled leashes.

1 comment:

  1. I think these leashes are wonderful!!! Keeps the 'children' from getting tangled which I always worried about before.

    Love your poodles, I have one too, he is the light of my life. xoSandy and Oscar Noodles the Poodles!

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear from you.