Mother's Day



Happy Mother's Day to all the Mother's out there.  Being a Mom is about the best job there is and that includes being a Mom to our dogs.  My dogs know me as Mommy, Momma or Mom; it's who I am.  After coming into this world of course by their actual Mom and being cared for by their first human Mom, I stepped into the picture to be the main caregive, Mom.



What is a Mom?  A Mom is someone who loves you unconditionally, takes care of you, worries about you and has hopes and dreams for you.  I know a whole lot of amazing dog Mom's out there.  Woman who open their arms and keep their furkids in the safety of a Mother's realm.



A Mom can be patient, gentle, caring, fierce, affectionate and kind.  I could go on and on; a Mother is just there, always.    Be proud on this day that you care for your dog the way you do.

A big Happy Mother's day to all you Fur Mom's.  Me; I am my dog's Mom.

1 comment:

Love to hear from you.