It's decided


First let me say that I am soooooo happy that it is cooler; plus they started playing holiday music. Being in Southern California and being a Canadian native I need alot of "stuff" to help me with the Holiday season. I'm use to frigid temps and snow so this really helps. I'm listening to this

http://www.kost1035.com/cc-common/ondemand/player.html?world=st

until Boxing Day: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boxing_Day

After finishing up a training book and two photo books I'm on the hunt for a publisher so if anyone out there knows of a publisher who is looking; send them my way. The books were a blast to shoot for; now this part of doing books is the really tough work.

I've also just decided to get to work on my poodle book. It will be a photo coffee table book all on Standard poodles. I am going to get all colors, and activities; being that the standard is one of the most versatile breeds out there. So now I have to make up a new contract and get going.

I will be traveling quite a bit for this one; I don't want just southern California dogs for the book. I've started a poodle book several times but something always seems to get in the way. The only thing on my plate now is finding a publisher so I'm focusing on SPoo's for the next year. Not like I haven't been focused on them for over 25 years but now there is an end goal in sight.

So if you're out there and have a standard poodle; I might be coming to shoot your dog in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you.