Happy New Year

















Happy New Year everyone; how fast does a year actually go? It has been a trying year an I am looking at this one to be a better one. I don't have any resolutions; I think they actually set you up for failure. Instead I set a couple of goals but even those are not set in stone; they are things I would like to accomplish but I don't get nuts about it.

What I do try to do is to be the best person I can be each and every year. That means Mom of human kids and furkids, wife, trainer, writer, photographer etc. I try very hard to improve myself in every factor of my life; it sure can't hurt. But to out and out say I'm changing this or that? That's tough, changing can be hard and it make take a slow evolution to get to where you want to be.

There are a few canine related things that I hope will change in this New Year and that is regulation of Millers (puppy millers) who in my mind are some of the worst criminals out there. Below link is tough to watch, but maybe if more people opened their eyes it might stop sometime in the near future.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OdcNl5FqcKY

So my New Year will be to be the best I can be in all aspects of my life. Here's to your life in 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you.